Inland Empire News
14-year-old injured in Riverside hit-and-run
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 14-year-old trick-or-treater in Riverside is recovering in guarded condition after she was struck by a hit-and-run driver.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. on Sunday near Jamestown and Lincoln avenues.
Police said the girl was crossing the street when a silver pickup truck hit her.
Witnesses told police that the truck didn't slow down before or after the crash.
riverside county, hit and run, halloween, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video