Inland Empire News
14-year-old injured in Riverside hit-and-run
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 14-year-old trick-or-treater in Riverside is recovering in guarded condition after she was struck by a hit-and-run driver.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. on Sunday near Jamestown and Lincoln avenues.
Police said the girl was crossing the street when a silver pickup truck hit her.
Witnesses told police that the truck didn't slow down before or after the crash.
riverside county, hit and run, halloween, inland empire news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 8 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 27 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead 35 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis