Inland Empire News
IE human remains may be missing skydiver
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- The Riverside County Coroner's Office is working to identify human remains that were found in a field in Perris on Tuesday.
A farm worker plowing near Murrieta Road found the remains and an unopened parachute.
Officials have not yet confirmed whether the remains are that of missing skydiver Vladimir Frolov, who disappeared about two months ago while performing a skydive over the city.
The remains were discovered not too far from the airport and his jump landing site.
missing person, body found, body part found, riverside county, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 46 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks