Inland Empire News
IE human remains may be missing skydiver
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- The Riverside County Coroner's Office is working to identify human remains that were found in a field in Perris on Tuesday.
A farm worker plowing near Murrieta Road found the remains and an unopened parachute.
Officials have not yet confirmed whether the remains are that of missing skydiver Vladimir Frolov, who disappeared about two months ago while performing a skydive over the city.
The remains were discovered not too far from the airport and his jump landing site.
missing person, body found, body part found, riverside county, inland empire news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 4 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
9 min ago