Inland Empire News
IE coroner says body is lost Russian skydiver
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators confirmed that a body found in a Perris field is that of a Russian skydiver who was last seen parachuting in September.
Riverside County coroner's officials identified the man as 50-year-old Vladimir Frolov. He had been missing since he took a solo jump from a plane over the city back on Sept. 25.
Searchers had scoured the area with ATVs, helicopters and on horseback in the weeks following his disappearance.
On Tuesday, a farmer plowing his field found the man's remains.
His body was found, authorities say, with parachutes that never opened.
missing person, body found, body part found, riverside county, inland empire news
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- SoCal fire season could be worst in 100 years
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Yucaipa teen run over by alleged drunk driver
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- 'MU' premieres w/ blue carpet, tailgate party 32 min ago
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos