Inland Empire News
Police seek help in elderly woman's murder
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- According to her friends, 86-year-old Wanda Lee Paulin was involved in her community and neighborhood watch program. They also said Paulin was proactive about her safety.
But police said Paulin was found murdered inside her home on Dec. 12 and now investigators are asking for the public's help in a case that's gone cold.
Paulin's body was found inside her home in San Bernardino, but outside of that, police aren't saying much about the murder mystery.
San Bernardino police detectives were called to the Paulin's home after being alerted by relatives.
Eventually, the coroner confirmed that the woman was murdered. But so far, police have no suspects and no motive.
City officials are warning senior citizens to be more vigilant.
murder, inland empire news, robert holguin
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 5 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 19 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 44 min ago
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
52 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
27 min ago