Inland Empire News
Pot may be outlawed in San Bernardino Co.
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- It may be the end of the road for medical marijuana dispensaries in San Bernardino County.
The county's planning commission voted Thursday to recommend an ordinance outlawing dispensaries. It would also ban patients from growing marijuana outdoors.
A two-year moratorium on medical marijuana dispensaries in San Bernardino County is set to expire in June.
Opponents say banning dispensaries would encourage medical marijuana users to turn to drug dealers for their medicine.
medical marijuana, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- I-5 through Grapevine reopens w/ CHP escorts
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- 4 killed in OC crash; alcohol, speed involved
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown
- Oxnard home, vehicle hit by multiple gunshots 5 min ago
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Mystery donor gives $50K to MO Salvation Army
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?