Inland Empire News
Pot may be outlawed in San Bernardino Co.
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- It may be the end of the road for medical marijuana dispensaries in San Bernardino County.
The county's planning commission voted Thursday to recommend an ordinance outlawing dispensaries. It would also ban patients from growing marijuana outdoors.
A two-year moratorium on medical marijuana dispensaries in San Bernardino County is set to expire in June.
Opponents say banning dispensaries would encourage medical marijuana users to turn to drug dealers for their medicine.
medical marijuana, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 59 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend 15 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M 37 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'