Inland Empire News
2 killed, 2 injured in 60 Fwy wrong-way crash
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Two people were killed and two others were injured after a wrong-way crash on the 60 Freeway in Riverside.
The trouble started shortly before 10 p.m. Saturday when a California Highway Patrol officer attempted to pull over a Jaguar for speeding.
The Jaguar exited the freeway at Main Street, but then got back on going the wrong direction. Seconds later, the Jaguar crashed into a pickup truck.
The collision occurred on the westbound side of the 60 Freeway near Main Street.
Both people in the Jaguar were killed and two people in the truck were taken to the hospital. Their conditions were unknown.
riverside county, car crash, california highway patrol, inland empire news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 54 min ago
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 27 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 33 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination 35 min ago
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks