Inland Empire News
Red-light camera changes in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- The red-light camera program will continue in San Bernardino, but with some changes.
The city had looked at eliminating the program, but it found out it would cost about $1 million to get out of its current red-light camera contract.
So instead, the city voted to change some of the intersections where cameras are located and upgrade some of the technology.
The contract for the red-light cameras is set to expire in July 2014.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 10 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 57 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months