Inland Empire News
Redlands cars targeted in string of attacks
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a suspect vehicle in connection with a string of vandalism attacks in Redlands.
Authorities are searching for a four-door compact car, possibly a Mazda with a loud exhaust. It was seen in the area of at least one of the attacks.
Redlands police said at least 15 vehicles have been damaged over the past three days, using marbles and ball bearings.
If you have any information that could help investigators, you're urged to call (909) 798-7681.
san bernardino county, vandalism, inland empire news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 45 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen 36 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds