Inland Empire News
Hit-and-run driver injures boy on bike in Highland
HIGHLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A hit-and-run driver injured a boy who was riding a bicycle in Highland on Monday.
Authorities responded to the 5500 block of North Victoria Avenue at 2:26 p.m. The boy was taken to Loma Linda University Hospital with a head injury. His condition was not immediately available.
Officials with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department say the driver was in a black, 1980s pickup truck.
hit and run, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained 9 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)