Inland Empire News
Hit-and-run driver injures boy on bike in Highland
HIGHLAND, Calif. (KABC) -- A hit-and-run driver injured a boy who was riding a bicycle in Highland on Monday.
Authorities responded to the 5500 block of North Victoria Avenue at 2:26 p.m. The boy was taken to Loma Linda University Hospital with a head injury. His condition was not immediately available.
Officials with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department say the driver was in a black, 1980s pickup truck.
hit and run, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 55 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
39 min ago