Inland Empire News
Teens accused in expensive Redlands vandalism
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- Two teens face charges in a string of vandalism attacks in Redlands.
The 16- and 17-year-old boys are accused of smashing windows in as many as 50 vehicles, homes and businesses over the past week.
Police were able to track down their car and pull the boys over.
They say they found a slingshot and marbles inside.
The pair is accused of causing an estimated $20,000 worth of damage.
vandalism, inland empire news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 50 min ago
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Sleet, ice, deep freeze hit large swath of US 53 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week 2 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis