Inland Empire News
Riverside Co. to shut medical pot dispensaries in unincorporated areas
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- All medical marijuana dispensaries in the unincorporated areas of Riverside County are set to be shut down.
The Riverside County Board of Supervisors approved the plan Tuesday. Officials said there are at least 36 dispensaries operating illegally within those areas.
More than a dozen have closed down in the past year.
The county plans to sue any marijuana dispensaries or owners of property where dispensaries conduct business unless they voluntarily and immediately cease operation.
riverside county, medical marijuana, marijuana, marijuana clinic, inland empire news
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 3 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 15 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler