Inland Empire News
Ontario Airport considers terminal closure
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- LA/Ontario International Airport has seen a drastic drop in passenger traffic, which may mean big changes for the terminals.
Officials discussed closing a terminal at Thursday's meeting of the Los Angeles Airport Commissioners, but no action was taken.
Ontario is on track to have slightly more than 4 million passengers this year, which is equivalent to the numbers the airport saw in 1987.
airport news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 10 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 7 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings 43 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis