Inland Empire News
Ontario Airport considers terminal closure
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- LA/Ontario International Airport has seen a drastic drop in passenger traffic, which may mean big changes for the terminals.
Officials discussed closing a terminal at Thursday's meeting of the Los Angeles Airport Commissioners, but no action was taken.
Ontario is on track to have slightly more than 4 million passengers this year, which is equivalent to the numbers the airport saw in 1987.
airport news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide