Inland Empire News
Ontario Airport considers terminal closure
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- LA/Ontario International Airport has seen a drastic drop in passenger traffic, which may mean big changes for the terminals.
Officials discussed closing a terminal at Thursday's meeting of the Los Angeles Airport Commissioners, but no action was taken.
Ontario is on track to have slightly more than 4 million passengers this year, which is equivalent to the numbers the airport saw in 1987.
airport news, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 18 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home 46 min ago
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail 54 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
3 min ago