Inland Empire News
15-foot sinkhole causes traffic trouble in Colton
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A 15-foot sinkhole caused traffic trouble and damaged 10 vehicles, including a bus, in Colton on Friday.
The sinkhole is on the Mount Vernon Avenue bridge over the 10 Freeway.
The bridge was reopened when crews managed to get a temporary fix-up in time for the weekend.
However delays are expected again Tuesday when crews will start work to permanently fix the sinkhole.
road construction, inland empire news
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions 57 min ago
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy