Inland Empire News
Freight train hits truck in Riverside; 1 dead
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver of a truck was struck and killed by a freight train at Pierce Street and Magnolia Avenue in Riverside Friday morning.
The train company says the guard rails were down. It's unknown why the truck was on the tracks.
Officials said to expect delays of up to two hours on Metrolink's Inland Empire and 91 lines.
train accident, riverside county, inland empire news
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill 11 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 17 min ago
- Alleged arsonist sets fire in Hollywood
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role