Inland Empire News
Freight train hits truck in Riverside; 1 dead
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A driver of a truck was struck and killed by a freight train at Pierce Street and Magnolia Avenue in Riverside Friday morning.
The train company says the guard rails were down. It's unknown why the truck was on the tracks.
Officials said to expect delays of up to two hours on Metrolink's Inland Empire and 91 lines.
train accident, riverside county, inland empire news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 3 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 2 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds