Inland Empire News
Muscoy hit-and-run now murder investigation
MUSCOY, Calif. (KABC) -- A hit-and-run case in Muscoy has turned into a murder investigation after deputies learned the crash was intentional.
San Bernardino County deputies initially responded to a disturbance call in the 2400 block of West Third Avenue shortly before 5 p.m. Saturday. At the scene, they found two men who had been hit by an SUV.
The victims were transported to area hospitals, where one was pronounced dead and another was listed in stable condition. The deceased victim was identified as 29-year-old David Daniel Ortiz of Moreno Valley. The second victim's identity was not released.
Investigators are looking for the driver of a green 1990s Chevy Tahoe.
If you have any information that can help investigators, call the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at (909) 387-3589.
san bernardino county, hit and run, car crash, murder, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 32 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 11 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)