Inland Empire News
Lake Elsinore kidnap suspect sketch released
LAKE ELSINORE, Calif. (KABC) -- The Lake Elsinore Police Dept. released a composite sketch of an attempted-kidnapping suspect Thursday.
Officers responded to a report of an attempted kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl Wednesday at 4:30 p.m., according to the department.
The 15-year-old girl was walking home from school when she saw a newer model blue Honda Accord with dark tinted windows at Grand Avenue and Fairview Street. The girl said the driver asked her if she needed a ride.
The girl ignored the driver and continued walking. The suspect then allegedly got out of the car and ran up behind the girl and grabbed her with both hands. The girl struck the suspect in the face with a spiked track shoe and ran away, then reported the incident to police.
The Honda Accord was last seen driving south on Grand Avenue.
The suspect was described as a white male between 25 and 30 years old, standing about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing 160 pounds, wearing a dark T-shirt. The suspect had a shaved head and numerous tattoos on the front of his neck. He had a pierced upper right lip and a pierced right eyebrow. The sketch shows the suspect with a goatee chin beard.
Anyone with further information about this incident should contact the Lake Elsinore Police Department at (951) 245-3300 or after hours and on weekends at (951) 776-1099.
inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 5 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months