Inland Empire News
Redlands apartment fire sparked by kid playing with lighter
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A child playing with a cigarette lighter caused a fire that damaged an apartment building in Redlands, officials said.
Redlands and Loma Linda firefighters responded to the two-story complex in the 1100 block of Cero Court at approximately 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
The fire was contained to a single unit that sustained heavy damage. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $50,000.
fire, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked 14 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity 51 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake 5 min ago
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
52 min ago