Inland Empire News
Redlands apartment fire sparked by kid playing with lighter
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A child playing with a cigarette lighter caused a fire that damaged an apartment building in Redlands, officials said.
Redlands and Loma Linda firefighters responded to the two-story complex in the 1100 block of Cero Court at approximately 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
The fire was contained to a single unit that sustained heavy damage. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $50,000.
fire, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 7 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain 25 min ago
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage 45 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
5 min ago