Inland Empire News
New Mexico-bound helicopter from Chino crashes; no one injured
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KABC) -- A helicopter that left Chino crashed during a flight to Roswell, New Mexico, but no one was injured.
The helicopter went down near the Dona Ana County at Santa Teresa Airport near Las Cruces, New Mexico on Saturday.
A Union Pacific train crew witnessed the crash. Three people were on board, but they weren't injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating. Officials say strong winds could be to blame.
san bernardino county, faa, inland empire news
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies 9 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role