Inland Empire News
New Mexico-bound helicopter from Chino crashes; no one injured
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KABC) -- A helicopter that left Chino crashed during a flight to Roswell, New Mexico, but no one was injured.
The helicopter went down near the Dona Ana County at Santa Teresa Airport near Las Cruces, New Mexico on Saturday.
A Union Pacific train crew witnessed the crash. Three people were on board, but they weren't injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating. Officials say strong winds could be to blame.
san bernardino county, faa, inland empire news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers 13 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured 50 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill