Inland Empire News
New Mexico-bound helicopter from Chino crashes; no one injured
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KABC) -- A helicopter that left Chino crashed during a flight to Roswell, New Mexico, but no one was injured.
The helicopter went down near the Dona Ana County at Santa Teresa Airport near Las Cruces, New Mexico on Saturday.
A Union Pacific train crew witnessed the crash. Three people were on board, but they weren't injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating. Officials say strong winds could be to blame.
san bernardino county, faa, inland empire news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 12 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery 1 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital 8 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)