Inland Empire News
New Mexico-bound helicopter from Chino crashes; no one injured
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KABC) -- A helicopter that left Chino crashed during a flight to Roswell, New Mexico, but no one was injured.
The helicopter went down near the Dona Ana County at Santa Teresa Airport near Las Cruces, New Mexico on Saturday.
A Union Pacific train crew witnessed the crash. Three people were on board, but they weren't injured.
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating. Officials say strong winds could be to blame.
san bernardino county, faa, inland empire news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 2 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 5 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- TSA expands Pre-Check screening program in LA 51 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds