Inland Empire News
Navitat Canopy Adventure lets you soar through nature
WRIGHTWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- You may think you'd have to travel far to get a gravity-defying experience, but the people Navitat Canopy Adventure in Wrightwood live for such thrills and can be found just an hour outside of downtown L.A.
The Navitat Canopy Adventure offers its visitors a bird's eye view of the San Gabriel Mountains with its various activities like zip lining, the longest of which sails for a quarter of a mile and takes you about 300 feet off the ground -- the equivalent of a 30 story building.
But Navitat Canopy Adventures is much more than a zip line course. There are three rappels, three sky ridges and one set of sky stairs. And if that isn't enough heart pumping action for you, don't worry. Navitat even has a free fall device called True Blue.
Clearly, there are plenty of adrenaline-pumping opportunities. The thrills are accompanied by lots of time to soak in your surroundings with canopy tours, an interpretive experience that also teaches you about the environment.
Navitat aims to combine nature and adventure, and you might feel just like a Red-tailed hawk as you glide through the forest.
environment, inland empire news, bri winkler
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 9 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence 2 min ago
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 26 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office 48 min ago
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians