Inland Empire News
Victorville teacher found dead in classroom
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville school teacher was found dead in her classroom on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Tamara Joyce Dawe, 40, was a language arts teacher at Mesa Linda Middle School. She was also the yearbook adviser.
When a school security officer opened the classroom for students to get in, they found her on the floor. The guard rushed the students out and called police.
Authorities said an investigation was being conducted, and there was no immediate evidence of foul play. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment 11 min ago
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police
- Crystal Cathedral congregation gets new name 4 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Plane lands on belly after having gear issues 52 min ago
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash 14 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list