Inland Empire News
2 inmates escape from San Bernardino jail, 1 remains at large
DEVORE, SAN BERNARDINO (KABC) -- An inmate who escaped from the Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center in Devore remains on the loose Thursday.
Authorities are looking for 24-year-old Steven Gallagher. He escaped Tuesday, along with 23-year-old Jonathan Mundo.
Sheriff's officials say Mundo was located early Wednesday morning in Highland and taken into custody. He is being held without bail.
Twenty-year-old Kenneth Gillis, who is suspected of driving the two inmates from the area after the escape, was also arrested on Wednesday.
Gallagher is still at large. He's accused of robbery, conspiracy and assault with a deadly weapon.
Anyone with information regarding Gallagher's whereabouts is urged to contact the Sheriff's Valley Dispatch Center at (909)387-8313. Those wishing to remain anonymous can call the We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-782-7463 or www.wetip.com.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 21 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed 51 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge