Inland Empire News
Tanker overturns on 10 Freeway in Bloomington
BLOOMINGTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A tanker truck overturned on the westbound10 Freeway in Bloomington on Friday, creating a traffic mess for morning commuters.
The crash happened around 2:40 a.m. near Riverside Avenue. Officials said the tanker spilled about 1,000 to 1,500 gallons of fuel onto the freeway, but there was no fire. The truck driver was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.
Westbound lanes were expected to be closed for several hours as crews clear the scene. Drivers were urged to take Valley Boulevard or the 210 and 60 freeways to avoid the mess.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
car crash, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis