Inland Empire News
Human remains found in Jurupa Valley canal
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Human remains were found in a canal in Jurupa Valley on Sunday afternoon.
Officials said they were responding to a suspicious odor when they discovered the remains on the 3300 block of La Rue Street around 1:40 p.m.
The coroner will try to identify the remains. Anyone with information about the case was asked to contact authorities at (951) 955-2600.
body found, riverside county, inland empire news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 47 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry