Inland Empire News
Littering suspect shot, wounded by deputy
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville man who was allegedly littering was shot and wounded by a deputy after a confrontation on Saturday.
Investigators say the deputy saw 53-year-old Timothy Gray littering and started to question him in the area of Amargosa Road and Midtown Drive at 9:18 a.m. They say Gray started acting strangely, then pulled out a knife and charged at the deputy.
The deputy fired at Gray, who was then flown to a local hospital. The deputy was not wounded.
The shooting is under investigation. Anyone with information is urged to call the We-Tip Hotline at (800) 78-CRIME.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 35 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault 4 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices...
3 min ago