Inland Empire News
1 dead, 1 injured in helicopter crash near Lake Skinner
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- One person died and another person was injured in a helicopter crash near Lake Skinner on Monday.
The Robinson R22 crashed shortly after 10 a.m. about three to four miles east of French Valley Airport in Murrieta. Riverside County firefighters responded to the scene after having some difficulties reaching the remote area.
The identities of the two people on board as well as the cause of the crash were not immediately known. There were no reports of anyone injured on the ground.
inland empire news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 51 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed 12 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge