Inland Empire News
2 men shot during altercation in Ontario
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting that injured two men in Ontario on Sunday.
Police said the shooting happened during an argument at a home on the 1100 block of South Magnolia Avenue.
Two men, ages 23 and 20, were shot. One was in critical condition, while the other was in stable condition, according to officials.
No arrests have been made. Police said they are interviewing people who were at the scene to try to figure out the motive for the shooting.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale 38 min ago
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures 10 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge