Inland Empire News
Woman accused of leaving naked daughter in car while she was at work
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Temecula teacher's aide has been charged with child endangerment after her 12-year-old was found naked and eating food from trash cans.
The incident happened back in February. Tracy Lynn Betts, 41, allegedly took her daughter's clothes, so that she would stay inside a parked car while Betts was at work.
She is now on paid leave from Vail Elementary School in Temecula. If convicted, Betts faces up to one year in jail.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut