Inland Empire News
Woman accused of leaving naked daughter in car while she was at work
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Temecula teacher's aide has been charged with child endangerment after her 12-year-old was found naked and eating food from trash cans.
The incident happened back in February. Tracy Lynn Betts, 41, allegedly took her daughter's clothes, so that she would stay inside a parked car while Betts was at work.
She is now on paid leave from Vail Elementary School in Temecula. If convicted, Betts faces up to one year in jail.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 57 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)