Inland Empire News
Woman accused of leaving naked daughter in car while she was at work
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Temecula teacher's aide has been charged with child endangerment after her 12-year-old was found naked and eating food from trash cans.
The incident happened back in February. Tracy Lynn Betts, 41, allegedly took her daughter's clothes, so that she would stay inside a parked car while Betts was at work.
She is now on paid leave from Vail Elementary School in Temecula. If convicted, Betts faces up to one year in jail.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2