Inland Empire News
Woman accused of leaving naked daughter in car while she was at work
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Temecula teacher's aide has been charged with child endangerment after her 12-year-old was found naked and eating food from trash cans.
The incident happened back in February. Tracy Lynn Betts, 41, allegedly took her daughter's clothes, so that she would stay inside a parked car while Betts was at work.
She is now on paid leave from Vail Elementary School in Temecula. If convicted, Betts faces up to one year in jail.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 35 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 6 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 38 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants