Inland Empire News
Woman accused of leaving naked daughter in car while she was at work
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Temecula teacher's aide has been charged with child endangerment after her 12-year-old was found naked and eating food from trash cans.
The incident happened back in February. Tracy Lynn Betts, 41, allegedly took her daughter's clothes, so that she would stay inside a parked car while Betts was at work.
She is now on paid leave from Vail Elementary School in Temecula. If convicted, Betts faces up to one year in jail.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 7 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis