Inland Empire News
Colton pursuit: car theft suspect shot, killed by police
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A pursuit involving a car theft suspect ended in a deadly officer-involved shooting in Colton on Tuesday.
Colton police officers spotted the stolen green two-door Honda and tried to pull it over. Officers conducted the PIT maneuver twice. The third time worked, and they got the suspect to stop.
An officer-involved shooting then occurred, and the suspect was shot and killed. No officers were hurt. Authorities have not said what prompted the shooting. The incident remains under investigation.
san bernardino county, officer-involved shooting, pursuit, car chase, inland empire news
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries 15 min ago
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 56 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed
- Dana Point woman fights to keep chickens
7 min ago