Inland Empire News
Colton pursuit: car theft suspect shot, killed by police
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A pursuit involving a car theft suspect ended in a deadly officer-involved shooting in Colton on Tuesday.
Colton police officers spotted the stolen green two-door Honda and tried to pull it over. Officers conducted the PIT maneuver twice. The third time worked, and they got the suspect to stop.
An officer-involved shooting then occurred, and the suspect was shot and killed. No officers were hurt. Authorities have not said what prompted the shooting. The incident remains under investigation.
san bernardino county, officer-involved shooting, pursuit, car chase, inland empire news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 52 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 30 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 25 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
20 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
13 min ago