Inland Empire News
Colton pursuit: car theft suspect shot, killed by police
COLTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A pursuit involving a car theft suspect ended in a deadly officer-involved shooting in Colton on Tuesday.
Colton police officers spotted the stolen green two-door Honda and tried to pull it over. Officers conducted the PIT maneuver twice. The third time worked, and they got the suspect to stop.
An officer-involved shooting then occurred, and the suspect was shot and killed. No officers were hurt. Authorities have not said what prompted the shooting. The incident remains under investigation.
san bernardino county, officer-involved shooting, pursuit, car chase, inland empire news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery 14 min ago
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Man walks tightrope at Austria cathedral
5 min ago