Inland Empire News
Cal Fire truck freeway crash kills Banning man
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A freeway collision involving a Cal Fire pickup truck killed a Banning man Wednesday night.
It happened Wednesday around 5 p.m. on the 210 Freeway in San Bernardino, west of Del Rosa Avenue.
The California Highway Patrol said the California Department Forestry and Fire Protection truck heading east on the 210 when it rear-ended a Ford Focus.
The driver of the Focus, identified as 48-year-old Gregory Kirwin, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Kirwin's car rear-ended another a Chevy Impala. The drivers of the Impala and the truck both suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
cal fire, car crash, inland empire news
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 11 min ago
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Griffith Park mountain lion exposed to poison
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12 48 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- 'The Other Woman' gets last laugh in theaters
45 min ago