Inland Empire News
Cal Fire truck freeway crash kills Banning man
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A freeway collision involving a Cal Fire pickup truck killed a Banning man Wednesday night.
It happened Wednesday around 5 p.m. on the 210 Freeway in San Bernardino, west of Del Rosa Avenue.
The California Highway Patrol said the California Department Forestry and Fire Protection truck heading east on the 210 when it rear-ended a Ford Focus.
The driver of the Focus, identified as 48-year-old Gregory Kirwin, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Kirwin's car rear-ended another a Chevy Impala. The drivers of the Impala and the truck both suffered minor injuries.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
cal fire, car crash, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months