Inland Empire News
4-year-old child, woman killed in Ontario 60 Freeway crash
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman and a 4-year-old were killed and another child was hospitalized after a crash on the 60 Freeway in Ontario.
The incident happened Saturday night on the westbound side of the 60 Freeway near Vineyard Avenue.
The 4-year-old died at the scene. Medics took the woman to the hospital, where she later died.
The other child, 1, remains in critical condition as of Sunday morning.
It appears the driver of a U-Haul truck hit their car as it sat stalled in the middle of the freeway.
Investigators say that driver is cooperating and that alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the crash.
car crash, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- James Franco seeks $500K to bankroll movies 52 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)