Inland Empire News
US Bank in Chino robbed; suspect sought
CHINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Police in Chino are trying to find a bank robbery suspect who was caught on surveillance video robbing a U.S. Bank Wednesday morning.
The incident happened at approximately 10:55 a.m. on the 12000 block of Central Avenue. Authorities said the suspect entered the bank and demanded cash from the teller.
He told the teller he was armed, but he did not display a weapon. The suspect left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
He was described as a white male, between 30 and 40 years old, about 6 feet tall, and wearing a brown T-shirt and blue denim shorts.
Anyone with information was asked to call Chino police at (909) 628-1234.
san bernardino county, bank robbery, inland empire news
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90 24 min ago
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy