Inland Empire News
Chino bomb scare prompts hunt for suspect
CHINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A search was underway Tuesday morning for whoever planted three homemade explosives in a neighborhood in Chino.
The devices were found near Fillmore Street and Cypress Avenue around 8 p.m. Monday. Neighbors say they saw someone trying to light two plastic bottles on fire. When police arrived, they couldn't find a suspect.
They later found a third device. The Ontario Bomb Squad was called and rendered the devices safe.
There was no damage and no one was hurt in the incident.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 37 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election 39 min ago
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 26 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 13 min ago
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film