Inland Empire News
Joshua Tree school teacher pleads not guilty to molesting boys
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A Yucca Valley teacher and church volunteer was arraigned Monday for molesting underage boys over a 30-year period.
A not-guilty plea was entered on behalf of Caleb Hesse, although he did confess to San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies last week that he had inappropriate contact with an unknown number of boys.
Hesse, 52, had been employed as a first-grade teacher at Friendly Hills Elementary School in Joshua Tree and had volunteered with a church youth group in Yucca Valley.
Hesse was held on $2.5 million bond.
sex crimes, arrest, court case, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- CA proposal: Kill switch for stolen phones?
29 min ago