Inland Empire News
Joshua Tree school teacher pleads not guilty to molesting boys
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A Yucca Valley teacher and church volunteer was arraigned Monday for molesting underage boys over a 30-year period.
A not-guilty plea was entered on behalf of Caleb Hesse, although he did confess to San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies last week that he had inappropriate contact with an unknown number of boys.
Hesse, 52, had been employed as a first-grade teacher at Friendly Hills Elementary School in Joshua Tree and had volunteered with a church youth group in Yucca Valley.
Hesse was held on $2.5 million bond.
sex crimes, arrest, court case, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months