Inland Empire News
Rancho Cucamonga shop offers $50K reward in smash-grab burglary case
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- The victim of a commercial burglary in Rancho Cucamonga is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
The burglary happened at a business in the 83000 block of Utica Avenue. The incident happened on a Saturday night in August.
Surveillance cameras captured video of the suspects as they broke into the place. In the footage, the men realize there is a surveillance camera, and then they try to cover their faces before one man disables the camera.
Police say the men took a large amount of cash, gold and silver bars, along with a personal humidor signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department's We Tip Hotline at (800) 78-CRIME or (800) 782-7463.
burglary, caught on tape, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians