Inland Empire News
Rancho Cucamonga shop offers $50K reward in smash-grab burglary case
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- The victim of a commercial burglary in Rancho Cucamonga is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
The burglary happened at a business in the 83000 block of Utica Avenue. The incident happened on a Saturday night in August.
Surveillance cameras captured video of the suspects as they broke into the place. In the footage, the men realize there is a surveillance camera, and then they try to cover their faces before one man disables the camera.
Police say the men took a large amount of cash, gold and silver bars, along with a personal humidor signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department's We Tip Hotline at (800) 78-CRIME or (800) 782-7463.
burglary, caught on tape, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Hostilities erupt in Michael Jackson trial
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- San Jose sues MLB for stalling A's move
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors 9 min ago
- Afghanistan gov. takes over its armed forces
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan