Inland Empire News
Crews battle wildfire in Hemet area
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews battled a wildfire burning near Sage on Saturday afternoon.
The fire was reported at 4:56 p.m. in the area of De Portola Road and Palm Street just south of Hemet. Twelve engines, five fire crews, four air tankers and a helicopter responded to the scene.
The fire was fully contained as of 7:30 p.m. and reached 50 acres. Firefighters will remain at the scene overnight. Full control of the fire is expected by 2 p.m. Sunday.
No injuries or threats to structures were reported.
wildfire, inland empire news
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department 27 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy