Inland Empire News
Crews battle wildfire in Hemet area
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews battled a wildfire burning near Sage on Saturday afternoon.
The fire was reported at 4:56 p.m. in the area of De Portola Road and Palm Street just south of Hemet. Twelve engines, five fire crews, four air tankers and a helicopter responded to the scene.
The fire was fully contained as of 7:30 p.m. and reached 50 acres. Firefighters will remain at the scene overnight. Full control of the fire is expected by 2 p.m. Sunday.
No injuries or threats to structures were reported.
wildfire, inland empire news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 52 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 36 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour