Inland Empire News
Crews battle wildfire in Hemet area
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews battled a wildfire burning near Sage on Saturday afternoon.
The fire was reported at 4:56 p.m. in the area of De Portola Road and Palm Street just south of Hemet. Twelve engines, five fire crews, four air tankers and a helicopter responded to the scene.
The fire was fully contained as of 7:30 p.m. and reached 50 acres. Firefighters will remain at the scene overnight. Full control of the fire is expected by 2 p.m. Sunday.
No injuries or threats to structures were reported.
wildfire, inland empire news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 55 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- Jodi Arias pleads to jury for life sentence 3 min ago
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10 37 min ago