Inland Empire News
Crews battle wildfire in Hemet area
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- Crews battled a wildfire burning near Sage on Saturday afternoon.
The fire was reported at 4:56 p.m. in the area of De Portola Road and Palm Street just south of Hemet. Twelve engines, five fire crews, four air tankers and a helicopter responded to the scene.
The fire was fully contained as of 7:30 p.m. and reached 50 acres. Firefighters will remain at the scene overnight. Full control of the fire is expected by 2 p.m. Sunday.
No injuries or threats to structures were reported.
wildfire, inland empire news
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film