Inland Empire News
Mentone woman charged for allegedly stabbing Redlands officer
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman who allegedly stabbed a Redlands police officer has been charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.
Authorities say 34-year-old Susan Hollon of Mentone stabbed the officer in the leg with a pocket knife when he tried to take her into custody last week.
The officer had been responding to a call about a suicidal woman.
The officer was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center for treatment and released.
san bernardino county, stabbing, inland empire news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Simi Valley attack may be gang-related, police say
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list