Inland Empire News
Mentone woman charged for allegedly stabbing Redlands officer
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman who allegedly stabbed a Redlands police officer has been charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.
Authorities say 34-year-old Susan Hollon of Mentone stabbed the officer in the leg with a pocket knife when he tried to take her into custody last week.
The officer had been responding to a call about a suicidal woman.
The officer was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center for treatment and released.
san bernardino county, stabbing, inland empire news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 44 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 8 min ago
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Sleet, ice, deep freeze hit large swath of US 11 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis