Inland Empire News
Female suspect killed in San Bernardino police pursuit
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A female suspect was killed in a police pursuit on the 210 Freeway on Wednesday morning. The fiery crash happened at the 330 interchange of the 210 Freeway.
Police were chasing the woman around 4 a.m. when she crashed into a cement pillar on the transition road. Her Corvette caught fire and exploded.
The woman was not immediately identified.
Police did not release details of the pursuit.
Eastbound lanes of the 210 Freeway at Highway 330 were closed until about midday.
pursuit, inland empire news
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury 32 min ago
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings 21 min ago
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo 58 min ago
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey 28 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale