Inland Empire News
Female suspect killed in San Bernardino police pursuit
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A female suspect was killed in a police pursuit on the 210 Freeway on Wednesday morning. The fiery crash happened at the 330 interchange of the 210 Freeway.
Police were chasing the woman around 4 a.m. when she crashed into a cement pillar on the transition road. Her Corvette caught fire and exploded.
The woman was not immediately identified.
Police did not release details of the pursuit.
Eastbound lanes of the 210 Freeway at Highway 330 were closed until about midday.
pursuit, inland empire news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks