Inland Empire News
Moreno Valley house of prostitution busted
MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- More than half a dozen people have been arrested in Moreno Valley for their involvement in a suspected prostitution operation.
Police said the operation was running out of a home on the 12000 block of Graham Street. On Aug. 31, Moreno Valley Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing team arrested nine people in connection with the operation after serving a search warrant.
The prostitution house was staffed with multiple women and a manager, who also acted as a security guard. Angel De La Rosa, 30, was arrested on pimping and related charges. Six others were arrested for attempting to purchase sex from an undercover officer acting as a prostitute, and a woman working at the location was also arrested. Police did not release details about the ninth person arrested.
If you have any information about this or any other prostitution operations, you're urged to contact Moreno Valley authorities at (951) 486-6932.
riverside county, inland empire news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 1 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 54 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors