Inland Empire News
Moreno Valley house of prostitution busted
MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- More than half a dozen people have been arrested in Moreno Valley for their involvement in a suspected prostitution operation.
Police said the operation was running out of a home on the 12000 block of Graham Street. On Aug. 31, Moreno Valley Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing team arrested nine people in connection with the operation after serving a search warrant.
The prostitution house was staffed with multiple women and a manager, who also acted as a security guard. Angel De La Rosa, 30, was arrested on pimping and related charges. Six others were arrested for attempting to purchase sex from an undercover officer acting as a prostitute, and a woman working at the location was also arrested. Police did not release details about the ninth person arrested.
If you have any information about this or any other prostitution operations, you're urged to contact Moreno Valley authorities at (951) 486-6932.
riverside county, inland empire news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 36 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 15 min ago
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine 8 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term 9 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup 45 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions 44 min ago
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons