Inland Empire News
Wildomar murder arrests include 13-year-old boy
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A man, a woman and a 13-year-old boy were arrested in connection with a murder investigation in Wildomar.
Anthony Garcia, 32, and Summer Stephens, 37, were arrested this week, sheriff's officials said on Thursday. The identity of the boy and circumstances surrounding his arrest were withheld because he is a minor. Investigators did not disclose the relationship among the three.
According to authorities, police responding to the scene Tuesday night found Garcia with a head wound, outside of an abandoned home on the 20000 block of Mariposa Road. The victim, whose identity was not immediately released, was found inside the home.
How the victim died remains under investigation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
riverside county, arrest, inland empire news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 16 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi 57 min ago
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics