Inland Empire News
Wildomar murder arrests include 13-year-old boy
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A man, a woman and a 13-year-old boy were arrested in connection with a murder investigation in Wildomar.
Anthony Garcia, 32, and Summer Stephens, 37, were arrested this week, sheriff's officials said on Thursday. The identity of the boy and circumstances surrounding his arrest were withheld because he is a minor. Investigators did not disclose the relationship among the three.
According to authorities, police responding to the scene Tuesday night found Garcia with a head wound, outside of an abandoned home on the 20000 block of Mariposa Road. The victim, whose identity was not immediately released, was found inside the home.
How the victim died remains under investigation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
riverside county, arrest, inland empire news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 17 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14