Inland Empire News
Wildomar murder arrests include 13-year-old boy
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A man, a woman and a 13-year-old boy were arrested in connection with a murder investigation in Wildomar.
Anthony Garcia, 32, and Summer Stephens, 37, were arrested this week, sheriff's officials said on Thursday. The identity of the boy and circumstances surrounding his arrest were withheld because he is a minor. Investigators did not disclose the relationship among the three.
According to authorities, police responding to the scene Tuesday night found Garcia with a head wound, outside of an abandoned home on the 20000 block of Mariposa Road. The victim, whose identity was not immediately released, was found inside the home.
How the victim died remains under investigation.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
riverside county, arrest, inland empire news
- Tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs; 51 dead
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 21 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10