Inland Empire News
Fontana man caught trying to videotape under dress
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Fontana man was arrested on Monday after being caught trying to videotape under a woman's dress at a Target store.
Authorities were called to the Target in the 16900 block of Slover Avenue. The victim, a 32-year-old woman named Regina, had been shopping when they noticed the suspect, identified as Jose Alderete, 38.
"I just immediately just yelled at him, 'What are you doing,' and I started screaming," she said. "He was trying to record under my skirt."
Police say Alderete had a cellphone taped to his shoe. Regina's husband Osiel chased the suspect as he tried to flee the store. The husband managed to tackle him in the parking lot and hold him until officers arrived.
Alderete was arrested and booked at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga. He has since been released after being cited for misdemeanor disorderly conduct with a camera.
Police say the cellphone also had videos of other females at different locations. These other females have not yet been identified, police said.
arrest, san bernardino county, inland empire news, rob mcmillan
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten 8 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury 59 min ago
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings 48 min ago
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey 55 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale