Inland Empire News
Riverside suspect grabbed, followed students
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man suspected of harassing students near La Sierra High School in Riverside.
Police say the man tried to grab a female student near Collett and La Sierra avenues back on Sept. 21. The girl got away after a passerby yelled at the suspect to let her go.
The second incident happened on Wednesday near La Sierra and Golden avenues. In that case, another female student said an unknown man follower her.
Police think the same man is involved in both incidents. The suspect is described as a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, between 6 feet and 6 feet and 4 inches tall with a thin build, dark blond hair and green eyes.
If you have any information about the incidents, you're urged to call Riverside police at (951) 353-7119.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments