Inland Empire News
Riverside suspect grabbed, followed students
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man suspected of harassing students near La Sierra High School in Riverside.
Police say the man tried to grab a female student near Collett and La Sierra avenues back on Sept. 21. The girl got away after a passerby yelled at the suspect to let her go.
The second incident happened on Wednesday near La Sierra and Golden avenues. In that case, another female student said an unknown man follower her.
Police think the same man is involved in both incidents. The suspect is described as a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, between 6 feet and 6 feet and 4 inches tall with a thin build, dark blond hair and green eyes.
If you have any information about the incidents, you're urged to call Riverside police at (951) 353-7119.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 1 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
52 min ago