Inland Empire News
Riverside suspect grabbed, followed students
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man suspected of harassing students near La Sierra High School in Riverside.
Police say the man tried to grab a female student near Collett and La Sierra avenues back on Sept. 21. The girl got away after a passerby yelled at the suspect to let her go.
The second incident happened on Wednesday near La Sierra and Golden avenues. In that case, another female student said an unknown man follower her.
Police think the same man is involved in both incidents. The suspect is described as a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, between 6 feet and 6 feet and 4 inches tall with a thin build, dark blond hair and green eyes.
If you have any information about the incidents, you're urged to call Riverside police at (951) 353-7119.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 7 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film