Inland Empire News
Riverside suspect grabbed, followed students
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man suspected of harassing students near La Sierra High School in Riverside.
Police say the man tried to grab a female student near Collett and La Sierra avenues back on Sept. 21. The girl got away after a passerby yelled at the suspect to let her go.
The second incident happened on Wednesday near La Sierra and Golden avenues. In that case, another female student said an unknown man follower her.
Police think the same man is involved in both incidents. The suspect is described as a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, between 6 feet and 6 feet and 4 inches tall with a thin build, dark blond hair and green eyes.
If you have any information about the incidents, you're urged to call Riverside police at (951) 353-7119.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures 44 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge