Inland Empire News
Riverside suspect grabbed, followed students
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a man suspected of harassing students near La Sierra High School in Riverside.
Police say the man tried to grab a female student near Collett and La Sierra avenues back on Sept. 21. The girl got away after a passerby yelled at the suspect to let her go.
The second incident happened on Wednesday near La Sierra and Golden avenues. In that case, another female student said an unknown man follower her.
Police think the same man is involved in both incidents. The suspect is described as a white male, in his late teens or early 20s, between 6 feet and 6 feet and 4 inches tall with a thin build, dark blond hair and green eyes.
If you have any information about the incidents, you're urged to call Riverside police at (951) 353-7119.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate