Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting kills 1; 2 arrested
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A verbal dispute led to a fatal shooting in San Bernardino, police said.
Two people were shot around 6:45 p.m. Sunday on the 4000 block of North Johnson Street.
One victim, 29-year-old Juan Daniel Rosales, died at the scene. Another victim, whose name was not released, was taken to a hospital and listed in stable condition. Investigators said the victims were related.
Police arrested 26-year-old Anthony Ramirez and 24-year-old Rusty Minor in connection to the shooting. A handgun was recovered at one of the suspect's homes.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to contact Det. Michele Mahan at (909) 384-5619 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Report: Possible armed suspect in LA Times bldg 14 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat 38 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)