Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting kills 1; 2 arrested
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A verbal dispute led to a fatal shooting in San Bernardino, police said.
Two people were shot around 6:45 p.m. Sunday on the 4000 block of North Johnson Street.
One victim, 29-year-old Juan Daniel Rosales, died at the scene. Another victim, whose name was not released, was taken to a hospital and listed in stable condition. Investigators said the victims were related.
Police arrested 26-year-old Anthony Ramirez and 24-year-old Rusty Minor in connection to the shooting. A handgun was recovered at one of the suspect's homes.
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information was asked to contact Det. Michele Mahan at (909) 384-5619 or Sgt. Gary Robertson at (909) 841-5361.
shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony 47 min ago
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre 38 min ago