Inland Empire News
Cal/OSHA imposter targeted Inland Empire businesses
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are searching for businesses targeted by a man posing as a Cal/OSHA agent.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department says Dennis Jackson was faking his identity to extort money from companies.
One of his most recent targets was Pick & Pull Automotive in Victorville. The owner suspected Jackson was a fraud and called OSHA, who confirmed he did not work for the agency.
Jackson took off but was arrested a short time later.
inland empire news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Blind, autistic piano prodigy inspires others 46 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child 36 min ago
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son