Inland Empire News
Cal/OSHA imposter targeted Inland Empire businesses
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are searching for businesses targeted by a man posing as a Cal/OSHA agent.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department says Dennis Jackson was faking his identity to extort money from companies.
One of his most recent targets was Pick & Pull Automotive in Victorville. The owner suspected Jackson was a fraud and called OSHA, who confirmed he did not work for the agency.
Jackson took off but was arrested a short time later.
inland empire news
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
11 min ago