Inland Empire News
Cal/OSHA imposter targeted Inland Empire businesses
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are searching for businesses targeted by a man posing as a Cal/OSHA agent.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department says Dennis Jackson was faking his identity to extort money from companies.
One of his most recent targets was Pick & Pull Automotive in Victorville. The owner suspected Jackson was a fraud and called OSHA, who confirmed he did not work for the agency.
Jackson took off but was arrested a short time later.
inland empire news
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved 7 min ago
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Hostilities erupt in Michael Jackson trial 20 min ago
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite 2 min ago
- San Jose sues MLB for stalling A's move 57 min ago
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing 11 min ago
- Afghanistan gov. takes over its armed forces
- Expansions for women in combat to be announced
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour 49 min ago
- Justin Bieber cleared in crash investigation
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan