Inland Empire News
Rialto attempted kidnapping suspect targeted Eisenhower High School students
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Police in Rialto are searching for a man who tried to kidnap two teenage girls as they walked home from school.
Both girls were on their way home from Eisenhower High School in the 100 block of East Base Line Road on Tuesday when the man drove up to the first girl and asked for directions.
When she ran away, the man got out of his SUV and grabbed the second girl by the shoulders. She kicked and punched the man until he let her go. Both victims were not injured.
The suspect is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, in his mid-to-late 30s with black, balding hair. He was last seen wearing a gray long-sleeve shirt and black pants.
The man was driving a blue or black 2004 to 2012 Jeep Liberty four-door SUV.
Authorities say similar incidents have occurred recently in neighboring areas. If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the Rialto Police Department at (909) 820-2578.
san bernardino county, kidnap, inland empire news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case 30 min ago
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Norwood pleads not guilty to weapons charge
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors