Inland Empire News
Suspect sought after attempted abduction in Rialto
RIALTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Rialto Police deputies are asking for the public's help finding a man who tried to kidnap two teenage girls, ages 15 to 16-years-old, Tuesday.
Deputies responded to a report of an attempted abduction of two teenage girls Tuesday around 2:50 p.m. in the north alley of the State Bros Supermarket in the 100 block of E. Baseline Road.
According to authorities, the unidentified female juveniles were on their way home from Eisenhower High School when a man drove up and asked them for directions. One of the victims ran away. The suspect then got out of his car and grabbed the second victim by the shoulders. The girl fought back and kicked and punched the suspect until he let her go. The suspect ran back to his vehicle and departed at a high rate of speed in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male adult in his late 30s, around 5 foot 8 with slicked-back black balding hair. He was driving a blue or black 2004-2012 four-door Jeep Liberty.
Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to contact Detective Corporal James Milles at (909) 421-4990 or Sergeant Tim Lane at (909) 820-2632.
kidnap, inland empire news
- Pinkberry co-founder given 7 yrs in '11 beating 6 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 42 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 54 min ago
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry 30 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)