Inland Empire News
Wildomar 17-year-old with autism found
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old with autism missing from Wildomar was found Thursday afternoon.
Investigators say David Soto left his home on Wednesday at about 6:20 p.m. He was last seen wearing a Lakers shirt and Lakers shoes.
Soto, who has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old, left a note for his mother, saying that he was going on a treasure hunt. Authorities say the teen may be wearing a pirate costume.
Soto was located and was safe and sound, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept. He was hospitalized for observation due to exposure to the elements.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 4 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 26 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 42 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)