Inland Empire News
Wildomar 17-year-old with autism found
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old with autism missing from Wildomar was found Thursday afternoon.
Investigators say David Soto left his home on Wednesday at about 6:20 p.m. He was last seen wearing a Lakers shirt and Lakers shoes.
Soto, who has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old, left a note for his mother, saying that he was going on a treasure hunt. Authorities say the teen may be wearing a pirate costume.
Soto was located and was safe and sound, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept. He was hospitalized for observation due to exposure to the elements.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Blind man, dog safe after subway track fall
23 min ago