Inland Empire News
Wildomar 17-year-old with autism found
WILDOMAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old with autism missing from Wildomar was found Thursday afternoon.
Investigators say David Soto left his home on Wednesday at about 6:20 p.m. He was last seen wearing a Lakers shirt and Lakers shoes.
Soto, who has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old, left a note for his mother, saying that he was going on a treasure hunt. Authorities say the teen may be wearing a pirate costume.
Soto was located and was safe and sound, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Dept. He was hospitalized for observation due to exposure to the elements.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)